First, a quick reflection on last week…
- Mon – Strength Training – done
- Tues – Day of Rest – done, obviously
- Wed – Run 3 or 3.5m & Strength – not quite, but close, 1m & Strength
- Thurs – Speed 6×400 – nope, just 1m, stomach troubles to blame on this one
- Fri – Run 3 or 3.5m & Strength – oops, 2m & Strength
- Sat – Run 3m – check
- Sun – Run 7m – check
What do you think? Eh, I feel good about some days and not so good about others, but at the end of the day I’ll take it.
This week…so far not real proud of my eating habits. Can we start over? I’m trying to do a better job of letting go of days that I make poor choices and moving on, starting anew the next day. I have a tendency to declare failure for the week, making nothing but poor choices until a new week starts and it’s a vicious cycle. Anyone else out there experience this? Any tips?
Here’s this week’s schedule. I started out with a rest day on Monday, I was feeling the need after the 7 miles!
- Mon – Day of Rest
- Tues – Run 3m
- Wed – Run 4m & Strength
- Thurs – 7×400 @ 5k pace
- Fri – Strength
- Sat – Run 3m pace
- Sun – Run 8m
What are your workout plans?