Remember last week? I had a few goals. Time for me to report back.
Complete this week’s training plan.
- Mon – Rest Check
- Tues – Strength & Run 4m Check
- Wed – Run with Back on my Feet Check
- Thurs – 8×400 Speed Workout Partial Check (more like 6×400, ran out of time)
- Fri – Run with Back on my Feet & Strength Check on the run (strength was substituted by helping friends move on Saturday 🙂
- Sat – Run 4m Close 2.5m
- Sun – Run 9m As suspected Irene did not comply so I did this one today!
Meet my points expectations as closely as possible. – I did a fairly good job at this, I kind of dropped off with Saturday night’s meal and Sunday’s Mexican Sweet Rolls, but all in all, particularly with all the meals out, I say success!
Take my vitamins. – Done!
Enjoy time hanging out with friends this week. – Done, obviously!
Maintain a positive attitude. – I would probably say I’m most proud of this one. I even checked with Ben and he agreed, success. Obviously not everything little thing that came out of my mouth was “positive”, but I didn’t let things get me down. I think this comes more naturally for some people, but it really doesn’t for me, so I’m happy.
I feel pretty good last week and I hope to continue this week too.
Here is my training plan for this week. I’m glad to have today’s run behind me, everything else will seem so easy, well, except until Sunday!
- Mon – Run 9m (Thx Irene)
- Tues – Strength
- Wed – Run with Back on my Feet
- Thurs – 8×400 Speed Workout
- Fri – Run with Back on my Feet & Strength
- Sat – Run 5m
- Sun – Run 10m
- Iced chai tea with vanilla soy milk
- Good portion of Oats in a Jar
- Spinach with fresh corn, tomatoes, cubanelle peppers, olives and goat cheese
- Repair & Recover Chia Pudding from Oh She Glows
- Peanut Butter Cookie Larabar
- Cup of cantaloupe