Not 100%, but I am happy with it. After my late training plan post, I’m trying to share in a more timely fashion this week. Okay, the recap:
- Mon – Run with Back On My Feet – 3.8 miles
- Tues – Strength Training – Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Level 2
- Wed – Rest
- Thurs – Unscheduled rest, oops!
- Fri – Run with Back On My Feet – 2 miles
- Sat – Strength Training – 2 mile run & Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2
- Sun – Run 6m – Migraine (ouch)
And here’s what I’m thinking for this week, I want to include some more “double duty” days, but this is my first week at a new job so I want to focus more on getting into a new routine and then increasing my overall workout time. Someone remind me I said this next week, mmmmkay?
- Mon – Rest
- Tues – Strength Training
- Wed – Run with Back On My Feet
- Thurs – Strength Training
- Fri – Run with Back On My Feet & Strength Training
- Sat – Possibly a brief jog, but Top Priority is my sister-in-law’s wedding day!!!!!!!
- Sun – Run 5 miles
For those of you that were interested in the recipe from last night for Little Quinoa Patties, I found it posted here on Epicurious. I can also attest to the option of saving the mixture and making the patties the next day. I had the leftovers for my dinner tonight along with a side of kale chips with ketchup and enjoyed them as much as last night. Also I LOVE KALE! Have a great night!