I’ve been just so unbelievably healthy about my eating and working out lately, it’s really amazing. And I’m NEVER sarcastic.
Recap, time, not sure if I should even bother.
- Mon – Rest Check
- Tues – Strength Training Check
- Wed – Run with Back On My Feet Slept late
- Thurs – Strength Training Nada
- Fri – Run with Back On My Feet & Strength Training Brief dog walk 🙂
- Sat – Possibly a brief jog, but Top Priority is my sister-in-law’s wedding day!!!!!!! Zip
- Sun – Run 5 miles Zero
- Mon – Rest (oops already)
- Tues – Strength Training
- Wed – Run with Back On My Feet
- Thurs – Strength Training
- Fri – Run 2m
- Sat – At least 30 min of some type of exercise
- Sun – Run 5 miles
The good news is due to my new commute, I am definitely getting more walking in, which makes me very happy. Now I just have to figure out the best way to balance all those bags I bring with me every day, any suggestions?
As I noted earlier my one bit of exercise was a very brief dog walk. Let me introduce you to my new running buddy…Bear!
At least he’s my work out buddy when I am in New Hampshire with Ben’s family. Bear, get ready I’ll be back for Thanksgiving and this time we are RUNNING!!!