I could tell you all sorts of reasons why I dropped off on my workouts and healthy eating halfway through the week, but tonight, I’m not going to bother. I have a million and one excuses, but let’s be honest, it comes down to a little something called laziness and lack of self-control. The end.
So, I did start out the week fairly strong, but no gold star for me!
- Mon – Run with Back On My Feet Yes
- Tues – Strength Training Yes
- Wed – Run with Back On My Feet No
- Thurs – Strength Training Yes
- Fri – Something Different (at least 30 minutes) No
- Sat – Run 2m & Strength No, but I walked a lot
- Sun – Run 4m No
Apparently they didn’t want their picture taken!
Okay, enough putting this off, this week’s workout is…
- Mon – Rest, you know, b/c I really needed another day off from working out??
- Tues – Strength Training
- Wed – Run with Back On My Feet
- Thurs – Strength Training
- Fri – Run with Back On My Feet
- Sat – Cardio & Strength
- Sun – Run 4m
A few things I need to remember:
Working Out = Happier, More Energetic Jess
Working Out = I Automatically Eat Healthier, It’s Magic
Eating Healthy & Working Out = GOLD STAR which = Rewards
What do you tell yourself when you need some motivation? I always appreciate hearing other’s tips!