This is my attempt to motivate myself to get out for a run this morning. Other than the Jingle Bell 5k, I have not been doing much running and also have not done much running outside in the cold. It’s time to get up and go!
Unfortunately I won’t be able to spend much time here all week as we have days of packing and moving ahead, but before the week really gets started I need to commit to my workout plan. But first a recap…
- Sun – Somerville Jingle Bell 5k – Done
- Mon – Run with Back On My Feet or Cardio – 20 min elliptical & 20 min bike
- Tues – Strength Training – Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Level 2
- Wed – Cardio or Run with Back On My Feet – Jillian Six Pack Abs Level 1
- Thurs – Strength Training – Jillian 30 Day Shred Level 2
- Fri/Sat/Sun – Something on one of these days – 30 min bike
I feel pretty good about that especially the week before Christmas. I didn’t do so well with the healthy eating, but that’s in the past. Let’s forget it and move forward!
- Mon – Run 2m
- Tues – Strength Training
- Wed – Cardio
- Thurs – Strength Training
- Fri – Run with my sister
- Sat/Sun – Something one of these days
I know, not the most hard-core workout, but need to keep this week simple and straightforward with the addition of working and moving.
What are you doing this week to get going?