I know you’ve been on pins and needles waiting to find out things like:
- Did Jess earn a gold star this week?
- What is the salad of the week?
- What is Ben having for lunch?
- Where is the workout recap?
Well, don’t you worry, I will tell you all.
- Did Jess earn a gold star this week? Nope, both on the workouts and the weight. Bummer.
- What is the salad of the week? Romaine, roasted beets, walnuts, chickpeas, olives and balsamic vinegar.
- What is Ben having for lunch? Orzo, spinach, kalamata olives, cotija cheese, rotisserie chicken and Italian dressing. Ben loves orzo!
- Where is the workout recap? Oh here it is, running FAIL.
- Mon – Run 4 miles Done and felt great!
- Tues – Strength Training Rest day #1
- Wed – Run 3 miles & Cardio Cardio Circuit
- Thurs – Strength Training Rest day #2
- Fri – Cardio Rest day #3
- Sat – Run more miles! Cardio Circuit
- Sun – Run more miles! Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones, OUCH!
- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 – 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 28 oz San Marzano crushed tomatoes
Boil pasta. Sautee minced garlic in olive oil. Add ground turkey and cook until done. Add crushed tomatoes and simmer while pasta is cooking. Mix altogether. DONE.
This is my new favorite place, The Salty Pig. Somehow I have been there three times and I finally managed to take a couple of pics. Love everything I’ve eaten there and an awesome wine list. Also, you can practically drink the olive oil, it is SO amazing.
Although this pizza almost made me, but I haven’t forgotten to release my workout plan, here it is…
- Mon – Accidental rest day
- Tues – Run 2m
- Wed – Quality treadmill time
- Thurs – Strength training
- Fri – Cardio, including some miles
- Sat – Run, run, run
- Sun – Run, run, run
You know that I HATE the treadmill, right? Serious hatred.
Well, this morning I was loving it so I thought, for those that hate the treadmill as much as me, try this plan out (6.0 is my typical pace, so you might want to increase or decrease the MPH as needed.)
I did this with my usual 1% incline. Try it out and let me know what you think!