Well certainly not much of this…
Way to go Jess, WAY TO GO
But a whole lot of this…
My Favorite Version of Overnight Oats
Creamy Rotelle with Basil Yogurt & Mozzarella
My Favorite Baked French Fries
Garlic, Rosemary, Kosher Salt, Pepper & Olive Oil
Another from Super Natural Every Day
Yes, one more from Super Natural Every Day
Lemon-Zested Bulgur Wheat (my version below)
My Favorite Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- scoop of chia seeds
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sunflower butter
- banana slices
Mix the milk, oats, applesauce, chia seeds and cinnamon altogether. Keep in the fridge overnight. Add sunflower butter and banana slices and enjoy!
Lemon-Zested Bulgur Wheat
Adapted from Super Natural Every Day
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup fine or medium bulgur
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup chopped raw almonds
- vanilla soy or almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- In a medium saucepan, bring the coconut milk, 3/4 cup water and salt to a simmer. Stir in the bulgur and bring mixture to a boil. Turn down the heat and simmer the mixture for 5 to 20 minutes until the bulgur is creamy, but still retains some texture.
- Take off heat and stir in poppy seeds, lemon zest, honey and chopped almonds.
- If you want to eat this for breakfast for the week like I do, add your favorite milk to an individual serving and warm up in the microwave.